The Pythian Club Is It's People
OUR ACADEMIES BUILD TRUST
This Sums It Up....
OUR COURSES, CLASSES & SERVICES NURTURE PEOPLE
Since 2014, The Pythian Club has been nurturing and supporting our community’s youth. All of our programs are designed with their best interests in mind. At The Pythian Club, we provide our youth with the skills they need to thrive in society. From our Recreational Activities to our Sports Facilities – we have a variety of programs that are available to all. Browse through our services, and see the extent of what we have to offer.
Empowering Children To Be A Better Version Of Themselves
Since our inception, we have contributed to the development of young people in the Nottingham area through our wide range of programs. Our Sports Facilities is centered on instilling strong values into our youth and provides a space for them to expand their mind while meeting new and interesting individuals.
WEEKLY ACTIVITY TIMETABLE
- Music programme (age 14+) – New Basford Community Centre
- Boxing programme (all ages) – New Basford Community Centre
17:00 – 19:00
- Music Sessions (age 14+) – Radford Studios, Gregory Boulevard
- Boxing 1-2-1 Sessions (age 14+) – Contact Ben on 07718649771 to arrange
- Wollaton, Boxing & Music (all ages) – Joint Session Wollaton Vale Community Centre
- Boxing Programme (all ages) – Hope House, Beeston
- Music Sessions (ages 14+) – New Basford Community Centre
- Boxing programme (ages 10+) – New Basford Community Centre
- Boxing Sessions (ages 10+) – Bestwood Park Church, Beckhampton Rd
17:00 – 19:00
- Boys Football (ages 16+) – Forest Recreation Sports Zone, Gregory Boulevard
Football Match – Pythian FC – registered in Nottingham Amateur Alliance, contact Ben on 07718649771 for location
- Boxing 1-2-1 Sessions – Contact Ben on 07718649771 to arrange