Committed to Enriching the Lives of Our Young People
Young people are amazing!
The compassion & love they can share, the Innovation & creativity they are capable of and the powerful expectation of moulding & evolving future generations to come. But even a simple negative influence in their life can take them down a wrong path.
And we are here to help.
There are lots of life challenges right now for the youth of today. So The Pythian Club are here to inspire positive path growth and we strives to nurture the positive leaders of our future with our brilliant educational programs and leadership initiatives. Come on in and join us!
OUR ACADEMIES BUILD TRUST
This Sums It Up....
OUR COMMUNITY THRIVES ON SHARING
OUR COURSES, CLASSES & SERVICES NURTURE PEOPLE
Since 2014, The Pythian Club has been nurturing and supporting our community’s youth. All of our programs are designed with their best interests in mind. At The Pythian Club, we provide our youth with the skills they need to thrive in society. From our Recreational Activities to our Sports Facilities – we have a variety of programs that are available to all. Browse through our services, and see the extent of what we have to offer.
Empowering Children To Be A Better Version Of Themselves
Since our inception, we have contributed to the development of young people in the Nottingham area through our wide range of programs. Our Sports Facilities is centered on instilling strong values into our youth and provides a space for them to expand their mind while meeting new and interesting individuals.
WEEKLY ACTIVITY TIMETABLE
- Music programme (age 14+) – New Basford Community Centre
- Boxing programme (all ages) – New Basford Community Centre
17:00 – 19:00
- Music Sessions (age 14+) – Radford Studios, Gregory Boulevard
- Boxing 1-2-1 Sessions (age 14+) – Contact Ben on 07718649771 to arrange
- Wollaton, Boxing & Music (all ages) – Joint Session Wollaton Vale Community Centre
- Boxing Programme (all ages) – Hope House, Beeston
- Music Sessions (ages 14+) – New Basford Community Centre
- Boxing programme (ages 10+) – New Basford Community Centre
- Boxing Sessions (ages 10+) – Bestwood Park Church, Beckhampton Rd
17:00 – 19:00
- Boys Football (ages 16+) – Forest Recreation Sports Zone, Gregory Boulevard
Football Match – Pythian FC – registered in Nottingham Amateur Alliance, contact Ben on 07718649771 for location
- Boxing 1-2-1 Sessions – Contact Ben on 07718649771 to arrange